~David has been batting at toys while laying on his mat, or sitting in his bouncy seat for a couple of weeks now. He is trying to grab and toys now too, but hasn't quite gotten there. He holds onto his blankets all of the time, but not toys yet.
~David rolled over yesterday from his tummy both ways to get to his back:)
~David turned 3 months yesterday! He recently turned that corner in development where he is interacting so much more with the world. He is truly a little being of his own! And does he ever chatter. He loves to coo and talk. Lately, he has been so ticklish-especially around his shoulders and under his chin.
~James and I made his valentine's for his class tonight, since his class is celebrating Valentine's day tomorrow because he doesn't go back to school until Tuesday. A first for both of us. We made them simply out of paper and add a Hershey's kiss to each.
~Hannah's independence and helpfulness lately is mostly sweetness. She wants to help with little or big jobs around the house and anything to do with David. Cleaning up remains a most enjoyable activity.
~Hannah and I made our first pizza together from scratch. She especially likes making the dough, spreading it on the pan and adding the cheese. I had to continuously remind her that we only put the cheese on the pizza once:)
Cute! I like a lot of cheese on my pizza too - Hannah has great taste!
ReplyDelete