~Tonight Mark asked James who he wanted to marry. He said "someone I know...maybe Auntie Bethany.":)
~Mark gave some of a doughnut to James. While the sugar was surging through his veins he began to run around the house as fast as he could. He ran into my room where I was feeding David and announced to me that he ran so fast he made air, and blew it too! Then he said, "Mommy, I ran so fast, faster than Mr. Incredible's little boy."
~James and Hannah enjoyed "painting" snow this morning with food coloring and water in a spray bottle.
~On a tragic note, today we learned of and join in grieving the loss of our dear friend's Zack and Suzanne's little girl, Winter Serafina, who died during labor on Wednesday, February 9, 2011. Our hearts are very heavy for them as they mourn.
Saturday, February 12, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I miss our little munchkin's so much! Can't wait to see you all soon. I read about the baby on Bethany's facebook page...so very tragic. I am always reminded of a friend's mom who talked to me as a teenager about losing two children before having my friend and her brother. She said, God is good. He just wants my family in heaven to be bigger than my family here. I always try to rejoice that one day we will be together again. I pray they feel the love and peace that comes from a perfect and wonderful Saviour. It is important for parents who lose children to remember, God knows just how they feel. Hugs to you my friend....Faye
ReplyDelete