Thursday, February 17, 2011

Big day!

~Today we purchased a 2003 Kia Sedona for me to truck the kids around in. So happy!

~The weather today was in the 70s. It was fantastic and neither the kids or I wanted to leave the park to go home for lunch and nap. I met a new friend and so did James.
~Hannah is getting dressed by herself. She is so proud of her accomplishment that she raises her arms and says, "self!".
~David is getting so much easier to take care of-as long as you don't take him in the car. He's so fun right now, and I am falling more and more in love.
~I went to bed last night at 9:30 and realized the importance of sleep in a whole new way. I had a most amazing day. I'm sure the weather helped out big time too.
~Dinner with friends, Megan and Jordan, was so nice. The tacos were delicious and the kids played so well together.

1 comment:

  1. This sounds so fun!
    Honestly, I'm dreading the day we have to get a van - but then again that's at least 2 kids and a few years away, so I don't have to stress early! lol!
    But good weather, and fun parks, and new friends, and proud daughters, and happy babies and YUM TACOS sound fabulous!
    SO happy that you're happy! :D

    ReplyDelete