Sunday, May 1, 2011

Kid's say the darndest thing-again.

~David has started saying his b's and m's. Mamama came out the other day. He is also saying things like Yeah! and Yay!
~I am currently noticing how much the kids hear and copy from me. Today, James realized that he had forgotten something at school and said "sugar shack". It's funny that he would choose that silly term. Hannah on the other hand, was repeating everything that I was saying while a lady in the car in front of was driving really badly.
~I locked the kids in the van today. James was at school and I had just buckled Hannah and David into their seats. I accidentally locked the van with my arm and didn't register it enough to unlock it before I closed the door. Luckily, it was not a hot, or cold day, and Mark was at home with the spare key and could come quickly. I hope that doesn't happen again. David and Hannah were totally calm and happy during the whole ordeal, which was also a relief.

No comments:

Post a Comment