~James' favourite song for me to sing right now is "I Come to the Garden Alone~". I sang it for him the other day during a devotional, and now he knows the chorus and asks me to sing all of the verses.
~James' favourite book these days is "10 Apples Up on Top".
~James declared at dinner tonight that he didn't like green. Therefore, he has taken "away" Mark and my favourite colour. He says that my favourite colour is now pink, and Mark's is black. By the way, his is red. He also told me what Hannah's favourite colour is, but I can't remember it right now.
~Potty training might go on a back burner for a little while. Hannah has started preferring to stand beside the potty and going, rather than sitting on it.
~James and Hannah played on the deck together tonight and it was so cute to watch them interact with each other. I love watching them laugh at something together. Nothing beats childhood laughter.
Sunday, April 11, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment