Wednesday, March 3, 2010

A visit home...and the Olympics

~Watching the Olympics almost every minute I could, and every night late. Watching Canada become the most winning country in winter Olympics EVER. Watching us get gold after gold, and medal after medal. Watching Joannie skate for her mom and then get a bronze medal.
~Hannah saying "hi, hi, hi" over and over, among other words. So cute!
~James realizing that people think he is cute, and then trying to be even cuter.
~Getting a breather while Mark's parents watched the kids on some evenings and also during some of the day. They had such a great time and love to be outside with grandpa.
~Pulling Hannah in the sled along the paths at grandma and grandpa's.
~Sledding on fresh snow and even getting the toboggan stuck halfway down because it was so deep.
~Making my first snowman in years.
~Getting hit in the head with a snowball while sliding down the hill with Hannah. Good shot, Ryan!
~Two birthday parties. Mark's mom's was quite a bit different than her sister, Donna's.
~Taking the kids to Uncle Barry and Aunt Sandra's farm. Hannah loved to look at the animals. James wanted to go into every stall and touch the cows. The kids watched the cows being milked. They absolutely loved it.
~James going wild after sugar. He has now convinced grandma and grandpa that sugar and he don't mix well. Finally I am not the only one that knows it!
~Hannah learning how to snuggle. Today I told her to put her head on my shoulder. She didn't quite understand, so I pointed to my shoulder and said the word, then did the same with her head. She thought that it was cute. Never thought that I would have to explain that one! She's a funny duck! She then slept on me for her afternoon nap-which she has only done a few times in her life-and only when she's been sick. Mark and I are both looking forward to more snuggles.

No comments:

Post a Comment