Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Visiting family and friends in the Boston area

~Visiting the Boston area was great-except when Hannah got a stomach bug and we had to cancel some plans. The drive down and back went extremely well with the kids. I even got a nap on the way home!
~Playing with Izzy and visiting Beth and Adam.
~Seeing so many friends at church.
~Hannah saying more words, and becoming such a little girl. She got some clips for her hair and enjoys them being in. She also loves her new sunglasses.
~Shopping at Trader Joe's. I almost cried 4 times. I'm still not over the fact that they opened just after we left the area. I love that store (so did Susie!).
~Eating lunch from Panera.
~Izzy's first meal. She didn't enjoy it at all. She gagged and spit it up. Watch for pictures and videos on facebook and on Bethany's blog.
~Skating on Spy Pond. James was in a good mood for the first time with skates on, so he was actually interested in trying to learn. Ty Matus even went for a ride with Mark.

No comments:

Post a Comment