Tuesday, January 26, 2010


~James created his first watercolour.
~Hannah can now climb into her booster seat at the table. She is terrifying us with her climbing skills. She is very capable, but we're not ready for this. I don't remember James climbing EVERYTHING. I wonder how long we have until she climbs out of her crib.
~Hannah continues to practice speaking every kind of word. She is able to say "ball" and "yes" very clearly now.
~James is becoming concerned with whether God likes his behaviour. When he is behaving well he often says, "Does God like this?"
~One day James decided that Hannah was not "allowed" to have one of his cars. She decided that she no longer wanted it and threw it. He then lectured her on not throwing things. She didn't care.
~James loves to do "gymnastics" whenever the yoga mat comes out.
~James, Hannah and I applied for our Canadian passports.

More to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment