~Here are some pictures of James and Hannah's finger painting artwork. Actually, James used a paintbrush for some of the paint on one of his pictures. James painted the pictures on the larger pages with the hand prints. Hannah's are a little more rudimentary:) Today was the first time I have let her. Since she is so oral, I have always been uneasy about it. She did great!
Monday, January 11, 2010
Finger painting
~Skating on the local rink. Hannah's first time on the ice (that we remember, anyways).
~Here are some pictures of James and Hannah's finger painting artwork. Actually, James used a paintbrush for some of the paint on one of his pictures. James painted the pictures on the larger pages with the hand prints. Hannah's are a little more rudimentary:) Today was the first time I have let her. Since she is so oral, I have always been uneasy about it. She did great!



~Here are some pictures of James and Hannah's finger painting artwork. Actually, James used a paintbrush for some of the paint on one of his pictures. James painted the pictures on the larger pages with the hand prints. Hannah's are a little more rudimentary:) Today was the first time I have let her. Since she is so oral, I have always been uneasy about it. She did great!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment