~I can't believe that David is already 4 months old! He is now holding and chewing on toys/objects and loves looking at books. He is so cute on his tummy while he tries so hard to propel himself forward. Hilariously, he doesn't know how to lift his stomach up yet (of course) and sometimes he even pushes himself along even when his head is down. Poor kid is going to end up with rug burn on his face if he isn't careful. I'm betting that he is going to be an early mover like his brother was.
~Hannah is hysterically entertaining. She LOVES to dance and sing. She also is becoming interested in letters and every time she sees some yells out-"Letters!" Hannah also likes to make up things about animals that she is nervous about (wolves, bears, etc) such as saying that they are going to sleep on her floor in her room, or eat her toes and then saying "no do that". She has some new favorite obsessions, too. I got her a dress up skirt and she rarely takes it off. She especially loves to twirl.
~Hannah is becoming very motherly recently. Tonight, she carried her baby doll around, along with the baby's pacifier, bottle and a blanket. She also took her baby to the potty many times (the wiping was the most hilarious of all to watch), and changed her diaper a few times. She is so cute with it all.
~While driving home from dinner Hannah decided that she was tired and would close her eyes and rest. She was not tired at all. Instead, I hear from the backseat, "Hannah peeking" and turn around to see her squinting both eyes, and then one eye while closing the other one. I could hardly contain my laughter. Love it!
~James has been having difficulty sleeping (and going to sleep)-especially lately. Last night he definitely sleep walked. After Mark took him to the bathroom (he will often wake up and be upset unaware that it is because he needs to go to the bathroom, although this was not the case last night) he put him back to bed. When Mark walked by a few minutes later, James was laughing out loud, while obviously sleeping, and said "I'm nudey booty!"
Wednesday, March 9, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment